EFFECTIVE MARCH 23rd, 2020:
In regards to the Corona Virus: COVID-19 has negatively affected travel plans all over the world, and we want to ensure that we are showing reserved guests the most Aloha during this time, therefore we have come up with a policy to address this situation.
For guests who's reservation(s) occur anytime during April 2020 - Menehune Reservations has opted to allow complete cancellations with full refunds (less the Credit Card Processing Fee). This refund window is subject to change based on state and county regulations.
For guests who's flights have been restricted, or whom cannot travel - Menehune Reservations has opted to allow them the opportunity to transfer their upcoming reservations to anytime between now and one calendar year of the original dates reserved. This temporary Booking Credit includes re-booking the same unit, or a comparable unit with no refunds in monies paid.
We hope that with this temporary policy, we are able to offer the best customer service to our guests while also honoring the integrity of our Owner's businesses.
For more information on the virus and why we are taking preventative measures, please visit: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus .
MENEHUNE SHORES SPECIFIC NOTICES:
- Elevator Project has currently been delayed, to the end of April due to the COVID-19 pandemic - date is subject to change.
- The Pool is currently closed for repair, due to a broken screen covering the drain. We are taking extra steps on servicing the Pool area, to avoid the scheduled annual shut down, in July. We will let the Board of Directors decide when the pool will open back up based on Maui's Emergency order for the COVID-19.
- The BBQ areas and the Roof are still open for the time being.
- The AOAO Office hours will continue with its normal hours of operation, of 9am - 2pm, Monday through Friday. The office doors will be closed but, there is a COVID-19 window that is available.
- Building is continuously being sprayed on a daily basis with hospital grade disinfectant (i.e.: hand railings, doorknobs, elevator buttons, etc.)
Mahalo for your kokua during this time,
Menehune Reservations Team